View Profile ThePuzzleExpert

14 Game Reviews

Good concept, though More levels would be nice. The controls were a bit annoying, but I'm guessing that was intended. Overall B++ Would Play Again.

dsourcerer responds:

Thank you for your response! I think I should make a sequel, and I definetely will tweak controls and gameplay.

Good concept, although it's been used countless times before. But great minds think alike, right? The color change was new and original, so I liked that. But you could get a perfect score on mute, also the rhythm seemed to be unsynchronised with the music. Don't worry, that happens. The main reason I saw it difficult was the lack of synchronization; When I'm playing a rhythm game, I tend to "be one with the music." (I'm sure that many others don't. Pretty sure...) So the synchronization issue hit me really hard. Other than that, great! The end was relatively difficult for me, sync or not, and the music was phenomenal. Reminded me of Bit Trip Core.

This isn't much, but I guess it was just to celebrate the 4th. It needs music, more customization, and better graphics. 2.5 out of 5.

I seem to be obsessed with pkmn.

n/a, Male