ThePuzzleExpertThePuzzleExpert

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Escape from Evil Castle Escape from Evil Castle

Good concept, though More levels would be nice. The controls were a bit annoying, but I'm guessing that was intended. Overall B++ Would Play Again.

dsourcerer responds:

Thank you for your response! I think I should make a sequel, and I definetely will tweak controls and gameplay.

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

Good concept, although it's been used countless times before. But great minds think alike, right? The color change was new and original, so I liked that. But you could get a perfect score on mute, also the rhythm seemed to be unsynchronised with the music. Don't worry, that happens. The main reason I saw it difficult was the lack of synchronization; When I'm playing a rhythm game, I tend to "be one with the music." (I'm sure that many others don't. Pretty sure...) So the synchronization issue hit me really hard. Other than that, great! The end was relatively difficult for me, sync or not, and the music was phenomenal. Reminded me of Bit Trip Core.

Mystery Park Mystery Park

This isn't the best game I've seen. At all. It isn't original (what I mean is there is no special minigames to it), It's too easy (Not enough things to look for, hints too easily accessible), and I didn't see a storyline at all! I expected one, seeing the beginning, but I was let down because of your lack of creativity. Also, I'd think that grammar would be proper when spoken by a "Mystery Solver." But because of the effort that was put into that programming and graphics, I give it 2 out of 5, 3 out of 10.

Fourth Of July 2012 Fourth Of July 2012

This isn't much, but I guess it was just to celebrate the 4th. It needs music, more customization, and better graphics. 2.5 out of 5.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

This game was great! You rarely ever see a turn based RPG on newgrounds; Many have tried, but most aren't very good, they're only one battle! But this is definetely different! There's magic stats, equipment and items, LEVELING UP, weaknesses, resistances, immunities, storyline with more than just "Defeat the boss; the ONLY enemy in the game." You should seriously make a sequel, with just slightly better graphics, unless this is the look you are going for. Again, great game, 5 out of 5, 10 out of 10.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Make a sequel!

This is awesome! you should make pkmn tower defence 2! With Hoenn and/or sinnoh pokemon this time.

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

You guys, it does work!

U don't have to go on the OMGPOP site to make it work Just play a different OMGPOP game, select "more games," and pick "Draw My Thing"

777fx BETA 777fx BETA

Its good.

BTW, you can just edit the beta, you dont have to make an entirely new version 1.0

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Uh...

For the cheese, epic wtf lol fail

PuffballsUnited responds:

why

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Amazing!