ThePuzzleExpertThePuzzleExpert

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Escape from Evil Castle Escape from Evil Castle

Good concept, though More levels would be nice. The controls were a bit annoying, but I'm guessing that was intended. Overall B++ Would Play Again.

dsourcerer responds:

Thank you for your response! I think I should make a sequel, and I definetely will tweak controls and gameplay.

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

Good concept, although it's been used countless times before. But great minds think alike, right? The color change was new and original, so I liked that. But you could get a perfect score on mute, also the rhythm seemed to be unsynchronised with the music. Don't worry, that happens. The main reason I saw it difficult was the lack of synchronization; When I'm playing a rhythm game, I tend to "be one with the music." (I'm sure that many others don't. Pretty sure...) So the synchronization issue hit me really hard. Other than that, great! The end was relatively difficult for me, sync or not, and the music was phenomenal. Reminded me of Bit Trip Core.

Mystery Park Mystery Park

This isn't the best game I've seen. At all. It isn't original (what I mean is there is no special minigames to it), It's too easy (Not enough things to look for, hints too easily accessible), and I didn't see a storyline at all! I expected one, seeing the beginning, but I was let down because of your lack of creativity. Also, I'd think that grammar would be proper when spoken by a "Mystery Solver." But because of the effort that was put into that programming and graphics, I give it 2 out of 5, 3 out of 10.